Last Revised: January 27, 2020
ARBITRATION NOTICE FOR USERS IN THE UNITED STATES: THESE TERMS CONTAIN AN ARBITRATION CLAUSE AND A WAIVER OF RIGHTS TO BRING A CLASS ACTION AGAINST US. EXCEPT FOR CERTAIN TYPES OF DISPUTES MENTIONED IN THAT ARBITRATION CLAUSE, YOU AGREE THAT DISPUTES BETWEEN US WILL BE RESOLVED BY MANDATORY BINDING ARBITRATION, AND YOU WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS-ACTION LAWSUIT OR CLASS-WIDE ARBITRATION.
YOU AGREE THAT BY USING THE SITE, INCLUDING APPLICATIONS AND THE SERVICES, YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE AND YOU ARE LEGALLY ABLE TO ENTER INTO A CONTRACT.
ContractsRx provides an online hosted terms tool, contract modeling software and a contracts summary tool. You are not required to license MARQUp software. ContractsRx hosts its MARQUp software as a backend service for customers when they create their own hosted terms or contract models. The Site may include general information on commonly encountered contract issues. The Services also include a review of your terms or model input for completeness, spelling, and for internal consistency of names, addresses and the like. At no time do we review your answers for legal sufficiency, draw legal conclusions, provide legal advice, opinions or recommendations about your legal rights, remedies, defenses, options, selection of forms, or strategies, or apply the law to the facts of your particular situation. ContractsRx is not a law firm and may not perform services performed by an attorney, unless specifically described in a separate written agreement between the parties. ContractsRx Services (unless specifically described in a separate written agreement between the parties), and its sample terms, contract models and language are not a substitute for the advice or services of an attorney.
ContractsRx strives to keep its sample terms, contract models and language accurate, current and up-to-date. However, ContractsRx cannot guarantee that all of the information on the Site or Applications is completely current.
From time to time, ContractsRx may provide certain legal services that are subject to separate written agreements.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, this Site and Applications are not intended to create any attorney-client relationship, and your use of the Site does not and will not create an attorney-client relationship between you and ContractsRx. Instead, you are and will be representing yourself in any legal matter you undertake through the Site.
When you open an account to use or access certain portions of the Site, Applications, or the Services, you must provide complete and accurate information as requested. You will also be asked to provide a user name and password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You may not use a third party's account, user name or password at any time. You agree to notify ContractsRx immediately of any unauthorized use of your account, user name or password. ContractsRx shall not be liable for any losses you incur as a result of someone else's use of your account or password, either with or without your knowledge. You may be held liable for any losses incurred by ContractsRx, our affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents and representatives due to someone else's use of your account or password.
2. Ownership. This Site and Applications are owned and operated by ContractsRx. All right, title and interest in and to the materials provided on this Site and Applications, including but not limited to information, documents, logos, graphics, sounds and images (the "Materials") are owned either by ContractsRx or by our respective third party authors, developers or vendors ("Third Party Providers"). Except as otherwise expressly provided by ContractsRx, none of the Materials may be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, uploaded, posted, displayed, transmitted or distributed in any way and nothing on this Site or on any Applications shall be construed to confer any license under any of ContractsRx’ intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise. See the "Contact Information" below if you have any questions about obtaining such licenses. ContractsRx does not sell, license, lease or otherwise provide any of the Materials other than those specifically identified as being provided by ContractsRx. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by ContractsRx.
3. Links to Third Party Sites. This Site and Applications may contain links to websites controlled by parties other than ContractsRx (each a "Third Party Site"). ContractsRx may work with a number of partners and affiliates whose sites are linked with the Site. ContractsRx is not responsible for and does not endorse or accept any responsibility for the availability, contents, products, services or use of any Third Party Site, any website accessed from a Third Party Site or any changes or updates to such sites. ContractsRx makes no guarantees about the content or quality of the products or services provided by such sites. ContractsRx is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Third Party Site. ContractsRx is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by ContractsRx of the Third Party Site, nor does it imply that ContractsRx sponsors, is affiliated or associated with, guarantees, or is legally authorized to use any trade name, registered trademark, logo, legal or official seal, or copyrighted symbol that may be reflected in the links. You acknowledge that you bear all risks associated with access to and use of content provided on a Third Party Site and agree that ContractsRx is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort you may incur from dealing with a third party. You should contact the site administrator for the applicable Third Party Site if you have any concerns regarding such links or the content located on any such Third Party Site.
5. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
Please read this carefully. It affects your rights.
You may speak with independent counsel before using this Site or completing any purchase.
7. NO WARRANTY. THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, AND ALL MATERIALS, DOCUMENTS OR FORMS PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR APPLICATIONS ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, REDLINE SOLUTIONS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
REDLINE SOLUTIONS MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT: (A) THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, OR THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, OR THE MATERIALS WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, OR ANY MATERIALS OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE OR APPLICATIONS, WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; OR (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, OR IN RELIANCE ON THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
OBTAINING ANY MATERIALS THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE OR APPLICATIONS IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND AT YOUR OWN RISK. REDLINE SOLUTIONS SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFICATION. EXCEPT AS PROHIBITED BY LAW, YOU WILL HOLD REDLINE SOLUTIONS AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS HARMLESS FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE, HOWEVER IT ARISES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES AND ALL RELATED COSTS AND EXPENSES OF LITIGATION AND ARBITRATION, OR AT TRIAL OR ON APPEAL, IF ANY, WHETHER OR NOT LITIGATION OR ARBITRATION IS INSTITUTED), WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, OR ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY CLAIM FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, ARISING FROM THIS AGREEMENT AND ANY VIOLATION BY YOU OF ANY FEDERAL, STATE, OR LOCAL LAWS, STATUTES, RULES, OR REGULATIONS, EVEN IF REDLINE SOLUTIONS HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. EXCEPT AS PROHIBITED BY LAW, IF THERE IS LIABILITY FOUND ON THE PART OF CONTRACTSRX, IT WILL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID FOR THE PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES, AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THERE BE CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE PRIOR LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
9. Compliance with Intellectual Property Laws. When accessing the Site, you agree to obey the law and you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Service and the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright, trademark and other intellectual property ownership. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit or otherwise distribute any information or content in violation of any third party's copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third-party rights caused by any content you provide or transmit.
12. Children. Minors are not eligible to use the Site or Applications and we ask that they do not submit any personal information to us.
13. Non-English-Speaking Customers. Certain materials on the Site, including but not limited to questionnaires, documents, instructions, and filings, are only available in English.
14. Customers Needing Extra Assistance. ContractsRx aims to provide full access to its Site and product offerings regardless of disability. If you are unable to read any part of the Site, or otherwise have difficulties using the Site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our customer care team will assist you.
16. Copyrights. All Site design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof are a Copyright © of Business Agility Group, Inc. dba ContractsRx. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
17. Trademarks. ContractsRx, MARQUp, ContractsRx logo, SumTracts, all images and text, and all page headers, custom graphics and button icons are service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of Business Agility Group, Inc. dba ContractsRx. All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos cited herein are the property of their respective owners.
18. Inquiries. BY USING THE REDLINE SOLUTIONS SERVICES OR ACCESSING THE SITE OR APPLICATIONS YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND ACCEPT THAT SUBMITTING YOUR EMAIL OR TELEPHONE NUMBER TO REDLINE SOLUTIONS VIA THE SITE OR APPLICATIONS CONSTITUTES AN INQUIRY TO REDLINE SOLUTIONS, AND THAT REDLINE SOLUTIONS MAY CONTACT YOU AT THE EMAIL OR PHONE NUMBER SUBMITTED EVEN IF SUCH PHONE NUMBER APPEARS ON ANY STATE OR FEDERAL DO NOT CALL LISTS (TAKING INTO ACCOUNT INQUIRY EXCEPTION TIME FRAMES AS APPROPRIATE).
19. Right to Refuse. You acknowledge that ContractsRx reserves the right to refuse service to anyone and to cancel user access at any time.
What Information Do We Collect About Our Customers?
Traffic Data. ContractsRx may collect a variety of visitor data such as IP addresses, browser settings, internet service provider (ISP) information, referring/exit pages, operating systems, date/time stamps, and clickstream data (collectively "Visitor Data"). The ContractsRx internal servers and software automatically recognize Visitor Data. ContractsRx's website (the "Site") may use Visitor Data to compile traffic data about the types of visitors who use the Site at specific intervals (collectively "Traffic Data").
We may use Traffic Data to analyze Site traffic, but this information is not examined for Personally Identifiable Information. We may also use Traffic Data to diagnose problems with our server, administer our Site, or display content according to your preferences. Visitor Data and Traffic Data may also be shared with business partners, affiliates, or advertisers on an aggregated and anonymous basis.
Cookies and Similar Technologies. ContractsRx and its partners may use the standard cookie feature of major browser applications and third-party providers, including Google Analytics features (Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick Campaign Manager Integration and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting), or employ internally developed cookies and tracking codes, that allow ContractsRx to store a small piece of data on a visitor's computer, or any other device a visitor uses to access this website, about his or her visit to the Site or use of other plug-ins exchanging information with ContractsRx ("Applications"). Similar technologies, such as java scripts or etags, are also used to analyze trends, administer the website, track users’ movements around the website, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browser’s “help” directory. If you reject cookies, you may still use our site, but your ability to use some areas of our site, such order forms, will be limited.
To manage Flash cookies, please click here: www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html
Personal Information. ContractsRx requires each customer to provide us with personal information (collectively "Personally Identifiable Information") to access and use ContractsRx products and services. Personally Identifiable Information may be captured when a visitor accesses the Site, or speaks on the phone with a ContractsRx employee, and willingly discloses that information. This disclosure may occur when a visitor contacts customer service, or participates in contests, promotions, surveys, forums, content submissions, requests for suggestions, or otherwise interact with the Site.
Personally Identifiable Information includes, but is not limited to: (i) "Contact Data" (such as your name, address, city, state, zip code, phone number, and email address); (ii) "Financial Data" (such as your credit card number, expiration date, and verification code or bank account information); (iii) "Demographic Data" (such as your zip code and sex); and (iv) other "Legal Data" (such as your social security number, EIN number, mortgage information, automobile information, marital information, trade secrets, inventions, and idea submissions and other sensitive information necessary to generate legal documents).
We may also receive information about our customers or potential customers from other sources, including from employers who have purchased our products on behalf of their employees, from publicly available sources, and through other commercially available sources of information. In some instances we may combine this data with information we already have or that we later receive from our customers. This helps us to update, expand, and analyze our records, and to provide better service to our customers and potential customers. Other than information obtained from publicly available sources, we will only use this information for the specific reasons that it was provided to us, which may include marketing related uses. Examples of the types of Personally Identifiable Information that we may receive from third parties include Contact Data and Legal Data.
We may collect information from you about third party individuals in order to provide you service. For example, we may ask you for information about the beneficiaries in your will, shareholders of a company, or authorized contacts to access your ContractsRx account. ContractsRx uses this information for the sole purpose of administering services to you, and does not use such information for any other reason.
If you are not a ContractsRx customer but believe that ContractsRx has your personal information that you would like to be deleted, please contact us at email@example.com.
Testimonials and Reviews. We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers received through email surveys. We ask for your specific consent as part of the survey. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We also display customer reviews. If you provide a review that we display and wish to update or delete it, you can also contact us at email@example.com.
Calls/Electronic Communications. In the regular course of our business, ContractsRx may monitor and record phone conversations or email communications between you and ContractsRx employees for training and quality assurance purposes. We may receive a confirmation when you open or click on content in an email from us, which helps us make our communications to you more useful and interesting. If you do not wish to receive email from ContractsRx, you may unsubscribe from our mailing list by using the "Unsubscribe" link on any of the emails we send.
How Do We Use the Information We Collect and Do We Share the Information We Receive?
We use information we collect to communicate with you, process your orders, facilitate your transactions with our third-party marketing partners, for research into how to improve our product offerings, and inform you of offers and discounts. For example, you may receive a welcome email that confirms your username and password, and later receive communications responding to your inquiries, providing services you request, and managing your account. We occasionally send service-related announcements, for example, to alert you if we need to temporarily suspend the Site for maintenance.
Opting Out. We send promotional emails and newsletters from time to time to users who have registered on the site and to those who have opted in to receive such emails. Generally, you may not opt-out of service-related or transactional communications, which are not promotional. If you do not wish to receive service-related communications, you may terminate your account by contacting Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org. However, you can opt-out of promotional communications by using the "Unsubscribe" link and following the unsubscribe instructions in any electronic communication or by emailing us at email@example.com.
You may choose not to provide ContractsRx with Personally Identifiable Information or you may turn off cookies in your browser by changing its settings. If you make these decisions, you may continue to use the Online Services and browse its pages. However, ContractsRx cannot process orders without Personally Identifiable Information.
Surveys, Sweepstakes, and Contests. We may provide you the opportunity to participate in surveys on our site, to measure customer satisfaction. If you participate, we may request certain personally identifiable information from you. Participation in these surveys, sweepstakes, or contests is completely voluntary and you therefore have a choice whether or not to disclose this information. The requested information typically includes name, email address, and mailing address.
We use this information to notify contest winners and award prizes, to monitor site traffic or personalize the site, and/or to send participants an email newsletter.
We may use a third party service provider to conduct these surveys or contests; that company will be prohibited from using our users’ personal information for any other purpose. We will not share the personal information you provide through a contest or survey with other third parties unless we give you prior notice and choice.
We share customer information with third parties only as follows:
Order Processing. ContractsRx, sometimes with the assistance of a third party or ContractsRx subsidiary, may use your Personally Identifiable Information to process your payment through merchant account services, and to generate the products and services you order. Your Contact Data may be used to follow up with you on transactions you initiate, respond to inquiries, inform you of changes to Online Services, and send you additional information about ContractsRx and its products and services.
Registered Agent Requests. If you designate a person or company other than ContractsRx to serve as the registered agent for your business entity, ContractsRx may provide your name and contact information to that party, if the designee requests.
Third Party Marketing. Unless specifically authorized by you, we do not provide Personally Identifiable Information to third parties for their marketing purposes. If you express interest in a third party offer, we may provide your Personally Identifiable Information to that third party solely in connection with the offer you have selected. In addition to sharing your Contact Data, we may also share details regarding your purchase from ContractsRx, as well as your Financial, Demographic, or Legal Data with these third parties. If you later decide to opt-out from allowing ContractsRx to share your Personally Identifiable Information with third parties for their marketing purposes, you may do so by contacting Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org. To the extent that ContractsRx has already shared your Personally Identifiable Information with third parties for their marketing purposes prior to your decision to opt-out, you may opt out from future marketing by contacting the Third Parties directly.
Required by Law. We may also disclose your personal information: as required by law, such as in response to a subpoena, a lawful request by a public authority, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements, or similar legal process, and when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a legal request.
Visitor Demographics. Contact Data and Traffic Data are used to gather general statistics about our customers and visitors. We may use Demographic Data to generate collective information about our users, but not in a way that identifies any user specifically. For example, we may inform third parties about the number of registered users and unique visitors, and the pages most frequently browsed.
Service Providers. We may share your Personally Identifiable Information with companies that provide support services to us (such as a printer or email service provider), help us market our products and services, or for training purposes. These companies may need information about you in order to perform their functions. These companies are not authorized to use the information we share with them for any other purpose.
Business Partners. When you purchase a product from us that is bundled with a product offered by one of our business partners, we will share your Personally Identifiable Information with those business partners so that they can provide you with the product or services included with your purchase. These companies are not authorized to use the information we share with them about you for their own marketing purposes without first asking for your permission.
Blogs and Forums. The Site includes a publically accessible blog and interactive forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. You should use caution when deciding whether to disclose your personal information in these areas of the site. To request removal of your personal information from our community forums, contact us at email@example.com. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
Other Transfers. We may share Personally Identifiable Information and other data with businesses controlling, controlled by, or under common control with ContractsRx. If ContractsRx is merged, acquired, or sold, or if some or all of our assets or equity are transferred, we may disclose or transfer Personally Identifiable Information and other data in connection with the associated transactions.
Accessing and Changing Your Account
Upon request ContractsRx will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information. In certain circumstances we may be required by law to retain your personal information, or may need to retain your personal information in order to continue providing a service. Please review the information below to access, correct, or request deletion of your personal information.
User and Authorized Contact Access to Order Information. ContractsRx will give you, or anyone listed as an authorized contact for your account, information about your order. This may include information about the nature and status of your order, information you provided to process your order, payment information, and contact information. If you want someone to have access to your order, you must list them as an authorized contact or they may not obtain information. You can confirm who is listed as an authorized contact for your account, add new authorized contacts, or remove authorized contacts by clicking first on "My Account", and then on "Account Information". We may send a confirmation email to your authorized contact(s), alerting them that they have been added as an authorized contact. For some products, we may provide information about your order to other individuals named in the order, such as executors named in a last will. For product-specific information about who may request information about your order, please contact Customer Care firstname.lastname@example.org.
User Access to and Ability to Update Personally Identifiable Information. You may review and update or remove your Personally Identifiable Information at any time by contacting us at email@example.com. We will respond to your request within 30 days.
Data Retention. At minimum, we will retain your information for as long as needed to provide you services, and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. ContractsRx may maintain some or all of this data in its archives even after it has been removed from the Site.
Information Processed On Behalf of Third Parties
In some instances, ContractsRx may process Personally Identifiable Information on behalf of third party affiliates. ContractsRx acknowledges that in these instances, you have the right to access your personal information. Where ContractsRx has no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal data it processes, individuals seeking access, or seeking to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data, should direct their inquiry to the third party affiliate (the data controller). If requested to remove the data, we will respond within a reasonable timeframe.
How Secure Is the Personal Information We Collect?
Our Commitment to Data Security. We strive to make certain that our servers and connections incorporate the latest encryption and security devices. We have implemented physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. Credit card and personal information are transmitted by secure servers (SSL). Documents are delivered to you via UPS or similar overnight delivery services, the United States Postal Service, or email. Unfortunately, no data transmission is guaranteed to be 100% secure and we therefore cannot guarantee the security of information you transmit to or from the Site, Applications, or through the use of our services, and you provide this information at your own risk. ACCORDINGLY, WE DISCLAIM LIABILITY FOR THE THEFT, LOSS, OR INTERCEPTION OF, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR DAMAGE TO, YOUR DATA OR COMMUNICATIONS BY USING THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, AND OUR SERVICES. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND AND ASSUME THESE RISKS.
IF YOU BELIEVE YOUR PRIVACY HAS BEEN BREACHED THROUGH USE OF OUR WEBSITE, APPLICATIONS, OR OTHER SERVICES PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY AT firstname.lastname@example.org.
6901 S. Yosemite St. Ste 109
Centennial, CO 80112
Information for EU Customers and Visitors
If you are located in the EU, this section provides information regarding your rights, and ContractsRx’s responsibilities, regarding the processing of your personal data.
EU User Rights. If you are located in the EU, you have the following rights with respect to how ContractsRx processes your personal data.
(1) You have the right to request a copy of the personal data that ContractsRx has about you;
(2) You have the right to request that ContractsRx corrects the information about you if you believe it to be inaccurate;
(3) You have the right to request that ContractsRx erase or refrain from using your personal data. This is not an absolute right and, in some circumstances, ContractsRx may decline to erase or limit its usage of your data, such as when ContractsRx has an on-going business relationship with you or we are legally required to retain the information. If ContractsRx cannot honor your request, ContractsRx will inform you of this fact as well as the reasons for ContractsRx’s decision;
To exercise any of email@example.com.
If you are located in the EU, you also have the right to raise any objections regarding the processing of your personal data and to raise any concerns you may have about ContractsRx’s processing of your personal data. You may make an objection or raise any other concerns by contacting Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org.
While we hope that ContractsRx can resolve any of your privacy concerns to your satisfaction after you contact us directly, you also have the right to file a complaint regarding ContractsRx’s handling of your personal data with the Information Commissioner’s Office, the UK’s independent Data Protection Authority. Their contact information is:
Information Commissioner's Office
Cheshire SK9 5AF
+44 1625 545 700